Older Women Looking For Younger Men. Yep
Older women looking for younger men. Now we are talking. First, let me preface this by adding the usual maxims:
‘Age is just a number.’
‘Age is a state of mind.’
‘You are NOT old, you are WISE.’
That being said. Allow me to discuss further. First of all, the model Taye Diggs said the following: ‘I’ve always been attracted to women who are assertive and confident qualities older women possess. They’ve been on the Earth a little bit longer. They are more seasoned. The don’t play games. They know what they want, and they are not afraid to tell you. And that folks, pretty much sums it up. But wait. There’s more.
Men who like and date older women are smart men in my book. They recognize that with age comes experience and beauty and intelligence and humor. All of these things come with effortless ease in regards to women over 50. And while there are many older women dating sites, and advice on how to date an older women I think you will find all the advice (and encouragement)that you need right here. First, be honest with yourself. What are your expectations? Are they realistic? Are you a good communicator? Can you communicate this? Younger men who like older women at the end of the day want the same thing we all do, openness, honesty, laughter and a steak dinner would be great. Of course, please be a gentleman and offer to pay for the meal.
There are lots of examples of older women and younger men around. Let’s take a quick look at celebrities.
Julianne Moore’s husband is nine years younger than her.
is 16 years older than her husband. Robin Wright is 14 years older than her husband.
Joan Collins is 32 years older than her husband. And Regina on my street is ten years older than her husband but you do not know them. As I showed you lots of examples of older women pairing up with younger men. And why wouldn’t they? In the end, a relationship is built on mutual trust and appreciation (and a few more things). And you know there’s a saying about wine: it gets better with age. And in my opinion, older women age with grace. So, Dear Younger Men Seeking Older Women: Do it. You will not regret it. In fact, I think you might even thank me!
Now, I turn my attention to you older women, whom I shall call ‘wise.’ Here are a few tips for you:
1. Please remove ‘cougar’ from your vocabulary. You are not an animal. You are a beautiful, mature woman. Any man would be lucky to have you. This is your new mantra!
2. Be confident. Well, you are anyway. Men are attracted to confident women. With your age comes experience you have a lot to offer. Another mantra!
3. Know what you want. Are you looking for a friend? Long-term relationship? Fling? Know what you want, express this and go after it. Go now.
4. Enjoy your differences. And there will be differences. Revel in them. Enjoy them.
5. Be prepared for scrutiny. People will stare. Who cares? Ask them…tell them ‘take a picture honey, it lasts longer.’
So, that’s it. Some good advice for older women looking for younger men. It’s a thing and its here to stay. Thank Goodness.