Funny Psychology Jokes Humor
This page shares the best funny psychology jokes relating to psychology. We don’t have any intentions to offend psychology students. Psychology is the art of understanding how and why people think as they do and of helping them to see the world differently. Feel free to share these hilarious funny jokes about psychology with your friends and family.
- A psychotherapist came back from a gathering in the Rocky mountains, where the delegates invested more time on the icy ski slopes than attending lectures and seminars.
When she got back, her spouse asked her, “So, how was the conference ?”
“Fine,” she answered, “yet I’ve never seen such a variety of Freudians slip.”
- A fellow goes into a bar and sees a wonderful lady sitting at the bar. Following an hour of getting together his courage, he at long last heads toward her and asks, likely, “Um, would you see any problems if I talked with you for some time?”
She reacts by shouting, as loud as possible, “No, I won’t lay down with you today!”
Everybody in the bar is currently gazing at them.
Normally, the gentleman is pitifully humiliated and he lurks back to his table.
Following a couple of minutes, the lady strolls over to him and apologizes. She grins at him and says, “I’m sorry if I humiliated you. You see, I’m a graduate student in psychology and I’m examining how individuals react to humiliating circumstances.”
To which he reacts, as loud as possible, “What do you mean $400?”
- A man visits his psychologist and says “Doc, I don’t have a clue about what’s wrong, however I’ve been feeling like a dog recently” The psychologist answers “extremely intriguing, to what extent have you felt this way?” The man answers “since the time that I was a puppy”
- Two psychologists meets on the street. When they get close, one of them said, “You’re fine. How am I?”
Apologies, kinda lame yet it was whatever I could of think right now.
- The psychology educator had quite recently completed a lecture on psychological well-being and was giving an oral test.
Talking around a particular condition, she asked, “How might you analyze a patient who walks forward and backward shouting as loud as possible one moment, then sits in a seat sobbing wildly the following?”
A young fellow in the back raised his hand and replied, “A basketball coach?”
- Joe has been seeing a psychoanalyst for a long time for treatment of the fear that he had monsters under his bed. It had been years since he had gotten a decent night’s rest. Besides, his advancement was exceptionally poor, and he knew it. Along these lines, one day he quits seeing the psychoanalyst and chooses to take a stab at something else.
A couple of weeks after the fact, Joe’s previous psychoanalyst meets his old customer in the grocery store, and is shocked to discover him looking all around refreshed, fiery, and sprightly. “Doc!” Joe says, “It’s astounding! I’m cured!”
“That is awesome news!” the psychoanalyst says. “you appear to be improving. How?”
“I went to see another specialist,” Joe says excitedly, “and he cured me in only ONE session!”
“One?!” the psychoanalyst asks suspiciously.
“Better believe it,” proceeds with Joe, “my new specialist is a behaviorist.”
“A behaviorist?” the psychoanalyst inquires. “How could he have been able to he cure you in one session?”
“Gracious, simple,” says Joe. “He instructed me to cut the legs off of my bed.”
- Two patients were having a discussion in a psychiatrist’s waiting room. One says to the next, “What are you doing here?”
The second replies, “I’m Napoleon, so the specialist instructed me to come here.”
The first one gets curious and asks, “How would you realize that you’re Napoleon?”
The second reacts, “God let me know I was.”
As of right now, a patient on the opposite side of the room yells, “NO I DIDN’T!”